a lot of businesses in this city, which makes it a challenge to stand out! Not to mention, there are so many marketing avenues available it can be hard to know where to start. Since videos can be easily shared and can pack a lot of information into a small amount of time, they are a great tool to get your name out there, but they need to be done right in order to be effective! If you know you want to create a high-quality video for your business but aren’t sure just how to make it happen, look no further than this quick-start guide from your one and only Raleigh Video Production company – Blueforest Studios
Free PDF Summary Below
How to Create the Perfect Company Video
In order for your video to make the greatest impact, your vision and purpose need to be clear, and that starts with honing in on what your company is at the most basic level.
you’ll need to do some soul-searching of sorts by asking yourself a few things.
- Ask WHY: WHY are you in business? Was there a great need that drove you to create your company for the consumer? WHY do you do what you do? Is there a major catalyst that keeps driving your company forward?
- Ask WHAT: What is it that sets your business apart from all the rest? There’s something special about your company, make sure you know what it is so you can tell the world! This is a good time to reflect on the purpose of your organization. What are you trying to do with this video? The purpose of your video can vary. Whether you are advertising for an event coming up, trying to get email subscribers, selling a product, or something entirely different, it is crucial that you know just what want to accomplish with your video, otherwise it won’t be effective.
- Ask HOW: Now that you’ve thought about your what and why, it’s time to focus on how you’re going to get your message across to the audience who sees your video. This is where storytelling comes into play. Consider these basic factors that need to be present to carry your story from start to finish:
- Character: A good story has to have a main character. Who is yours?
- Value: What value does your business provide? Maybe it’s a service or product unique to your company, or maybe it’s something different. Whatever it is, you want to tell the customer what they need!
- Threat: What threats stand in the way for your customers? For instance, perhaps cost or inconvenience stands in the way of the customer receiving this value they’re searching for.
- Resolution: This is where your business swoops in to save the day! Your story and video should come to a close by driving home the point that the service you provide will solve a problem for your prospective customer. You should also include a call to action at this point, so that the audience has an easy way to take the next step.
QUICK TIP: Is there a story of something or someone related to your company that represents your purpose in a meaningful way? If so, awesome! Personal stories are extremely relatable to an audience, so this will be the best way to tell your story.
DOWNLOAD OUR VALUES QUESTIONNAIRE
Generating Sales and Conversions from Your Video
Once you’ve got a story and you’re ready to tell it, it’s time to get a video produced that will generate results.
Check out our info-graphic below for some information on how to do this:
Promoting your Video: So you’ve gone through the video production process and you know your video is perfect for your business! Now, it’s time to make sure your customers see it. Here’s what you need to do:
- Pick the right channels: If your Instagram account only has 10 followers and you haven’t posted on it in 2 years, then this probably is not the right channel to share your video. In order for your video to gain traction, you’ll want to post it places where you already have some audience built up (We can help if you’re just getting started). Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube are great options, of course with a link back to your website!
- Reach out to other bloggers and share your video with them – hopefully they’ll want to share it with all of their followers as well, which increases your audience exponentially.
- Optimize your youtube channel: Your Youtube channel can be a great place to get customers to keep watching one video after another about your company – make sure that you make it easy to subscribe and that your videos are high quality and in line with your purpose and brand.
- Run paid search ads and embed your video on your landing page: Paid search ads can be a wonderful tool, but you want to make sure that they’re effective! If this is something you don’t have any experience with, consider hiring a professional company to handle this. Run paid search ads on Facebook or Instagram with a CTA (Call to Action) Like the one below:
Download this Guide as a PDF for FREE:
Here are a few Examples of awesome Raleigh company Videos: With all of the businesses in the area, there is no shortage of example videos you can look at for inspiration! Check out a few that we think are extra awesome.
The Exploris School: VIDEO
Butter Ball: VIDEO
Overwhelmed yet? Maybe it’s time to hire a professional…
How to choose the best video production company:
At this point, you might be feeling in over your head. Producing a quality video takes a lot of resources – and not everyone has access to fancy cameras, the best editing software, and the right marketing tools. Lucky for you, professional video production companies exist just for the sake of helping businesses like you create successful videos that will generate the results you’re looking for. Here are some tips for how to choose the one that’s right for you.
- Look past the reels: Even though a highlight reel can be a great introduction to a video production company, you need to make sure you see plenty of samples of a company’s work before committing. Looking at a sampling of work will give you an idea of what you could expect, and if the type of work they do is what you are looking for in your own video
- Ask if they understand your company: Give the video producers plenty to work with! You will want to spend time speaking with them about who you are as a business, and make sure they understand your brand and the story you want to tell.
- Ask about marketing: Once the video is produced, will you be on your own, or does the production company offer marketing packages to ensure your video gets to the desired audience?
- Budget: While of course a well-produced video can produce a high return on investment, you don’t want to break the bank either. Look to hire a video production company that fits within your budget, so that you can enjoy the results without stressing your finances!
Still need more information on choosing the right video production company in Raleigh? Click here for more tips!
Why Blueforest Studios?
You’ve decided you want to hire a professional video production company in Raleigh to make your video, so why choose Blueforest?
- Focus on storytelling – Our brand storytelling approach ensures that your video gets at the heart of your company’s purpose, making your video impactful and effective. We get that your company is important to you, and we take time to get to know who you are so that your story is authentic.
- Skills and experience – You’ve read this far, so you know how much goes into making a quality video! We have the skills, tools, and experience to get the job done right and on time, giving you the freedom to focus on the day to day of your company. With Blueforest Studios, you can trust that experienced professionals are going to deliver a product that generates real results.
- Value – We are committed to providing excellent video production at affordable price points, and also offer Blueboost, our VSEO marketing package that ensures your video gets shared on the right channels and viewed by your desired audience!
- Our Work History– Are you curious to see who we’ve worked with in the past? Check out some of our work!
Ready to start brainstorming? Click below and we’ll help you determine how you can use video to up your marketing game!